Nancy White presents Rancho Santa Fe Golf Club
Rancho Santa Fe Golf Club
I play golf here myself and absolutely love it! This parkland course has the perfect equation of challenging holes, beautiful scenery, and friendly staff members to make sure your game is enjoyable. The pros at this club are all excellent. Junior Golf is also a very active part of the club. Both men and women's clubs are very active, and you will always find an opportunity to join in on a golf activity. My personal favorite club activity is the Golf Fore Fun which is held on Friday afternoons during the summer. Anyone will love this night which includes a few holes of golf or a mini-tournie followed by wine, heavy hors d'oeuvres and countless amounts of laughs. Shopping in the Pro Shop is always good, too!
- Bing Crosby's Clambake Pro-Am - 1937-1942
- San Diego Open - 1954
- SCGA Amateur - 2000
- USGA Junior Championship - 2006 (Many members
volunteered for this event - what a fun time we had
watching these young athletes compete at the highest level)
- 2010 California State Amateur Championship
- 2014 SCGA Amateur Championship
- 2015 Yani Tseng Invitational (Junior Girls) (Had a great time volunteering here and watching these talented young athletes compete.)
- Opened for Play - 1929
- Course Architect - Max Behr
- Location: 5827 Via de la Cumbre, RSF
- Phone: Pro Shop: 858-756-3094 / Main: 858-756-1182
- General Manager: Al Castro
- Teaching Pro Scott Johnson offers private & group lessons w/flight scope.
18 - walking permitted
72 from the Black Tees / Yardage: 7035 / Slope: 142 / Rating: 75
- Initiation Fee: $50,000 (regular) - not transferable, no refunds.
Must own Covenant property in order to join.
- Dues: $8,760 Annually (or $4,380 semi-annually)*
- Loan Payback: $1,100 Annually (or $550 Semi-annually)*
- Food & Beverage: No Minimum
- Green Fees: Weekday $115, Weekend $125
- Cart Fee: $16
- Locker Fee: $20
- Total Monthly: *Dues paid annually or semi-annually (equates to $730/mo.) If loan payback is included: $822/mo
(excluding golf fees)
- Junior Golf Memberships allow members to prorate their initiation fees up to the age of 48, while paying full monthly dues and having full voting privileges.
- Limited Play Privileges:
* 6 Rounds - $750 up-front initiation fee, 6 rounds/year at $160/round.
* 12 Rounds - $750 up-front initiation fee, 12 rounds/year at $160/round.